Meet Our Starting Line-up
Counter-Top Model for Smaller Offices
Bean Around Town’s Counter-top model is perfect for smaller offices. Bringing you big taste in a compact, elegant package, this system offers eight different hot beverages.
- Perfect for offices under 20 people
- Perfect for a customer waiting area
- Perfect for a boardroom or 2nd smaller kitchen
- Perfect for kitchens with limited available space
Choices; espresso, coffee, coffee with milk, cappuccino, latte, mochaccino, hot chocolate and hot chocolate with espresso or hot water for tea.
Medium Size Office Model
Bean Around Town’s Medium Office Size Model is the most adaptable to accommodate any office or business. So versatile as it can be a stand-alone floor or counter-top model.
Bringing you big taste in a modern contemporary design, this system offers twelve different hot beverages.
- Perfect for offices between 20 to 50 people
- Perfect solution for medium sized kitchens
- Can be a stand-alone or counter-top set up
- Offers more beverage options than the counter-top model
Choices; espresso, coffee, bold coffee, Americano, coffee with milk, cappuccino, latte, mochaccino, hot chocolate, hot chocolate with espresso, French vanilla or chai tea and hot water for tea. Decaf also available.
Higher Volume Model
Bean Around Town’s largest coffee machine is perfect for locations with many employees or looking to offer the greatest selection of beverages for staff or customers. Our largest office coffee machine provides the greatest selection of 16 beverages and capacity, perfect for medium to large offices.
- Perfect for offices with 40 or more staff
- Offers the greatest selection of beverages
- Can be used in a vending machine set up
- Full vending service with credit/debit cards, coin and tokens
- Can be set up as a counter-top model
Bringing you big taste with the largest selection in a modern contemporary design, this system offers sixteen different hot beverages.
Choices; espresso, coffee, bold coffee, coffee with milk, Americano, cappuccino, latte, mochaccino, hot chocolate, hot chocolate with espresso, French vanilla, chai tea, decaf coffee, decaf coffee with milk, decaf cappuccino, decaf latte and hot water for tea.
Did You Know?
Having great coffee in the office and keeping staff happy doesn’t have to be difficult to do.
Did You Know?
3 out of 5 workers surveyed felt motivated to do their best work when provided with small perks like free beverages.
Package Facts 2015
Did You Know?
In 2014, enough K-Cups were sold that if placed end-to-end, they would circle the globe 10.5 times. Almost all of them ended up in the landfill.
The Atlantic, March 2, 2015
How Do We Make Great Office Coffee?
- We only use Italian built coffee machines
- We only use Organic and Fairtrade coffee beans
- Locally roasted beans like Bridgehead and Equator
- Whole beans for every new cup of coffee – Bean to Cup delivery
- Weekly cleanings ensure the best possible taste
- We offer a true bean to cup coffee service
- Filtered water vs straight tap water
How Does It Work In My Office?
- We look after everything so you do not have to do anything
- We supply the coffee machine (3 sizes available)
- Weekly cleanings and restocking the machine
- Water filtration included
- We offer a one week free trial so you take no risk in deciding, is our service right for your office
Other Services Available
- Tea services also available including; Earl Grey, English breakfast, orange pekoe, mint, lemon, green etc.
- We can supply with milk and cream
- Water cooler services; counter top or floor model. (so no bottled water)
- Check out our new Office Tea Break option for loose-leaf tea.
How Does the Pricing Work?
- First, you do not purchase our coffee machines
- We own the machines and place them in your office at no charge
- We customize the beverages and selection available for each office
- We stock and maintain the coffee machines
- Some offices make coffee available to staff, others to customers only, some do both.
- The coffee machine records every beverage made during the month
- You simply pay on a per-cup basis
- Contact us for a custom pricing quote